WebDesktop - Smartphones - Tablets  | North America | Keeping up-to-date on social exclusion worldwide | PRESS REVIEW (North America) about social exclusion: Poverty | Inequality | Education | Child health | Teen Health | Mental disorders | LGBTQ | NON-PROFIT initiative : Our mission is to provide the best information on social exclusion worldwide || Raising awareness on the damaging effects of social exclusion

Search This Blog



Tags about global social exclusion | North America

Monday, 24 July 2017

'I've spent a third of my life in and out of care – now I'm helping others'

'I've spent a third of my life in and out of care – now I'm helping others'
- Sarah Holmes was sent more than 300 miles away for mental health treatment because no other unit closer to home had the ability to care for her.